Web Developer Internship
Do you love technology? Are you looking to improve your IT skills set and gain hands-on work experience in the Information Technology sector? Wildcard Corp. is looking to add a Web Development Intern to our team!
The Web Developer internship at Wildcard offers on-the-job training using leading edge web technology like Angular, Cockroachdb and Python. The Web Developer Intern will work directly with our expert staff, developing problem-solving skills, and learning about the inner workings of our Web Development process.
Here at Wildcard, innovation and problem-solving is at the core of what we do. A prime candidate would be a motivated, self-starter who is ready to learn, take on new challenges, and effectively collaborate on team projects. Interns receive direct training but are also expected to be capable of working independently.
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
Preferred Start Date: August 30th, 2019
Location: Stevens Point Office
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Construct, test and develop custom web applications for clients and corporate use
- Understand, be able to diagnose and fix programming issues and bugs
- Learn about open source tools for websites and how they can be utilized
- Contribute as a productive member of an agile development team
- Learn and expand on programming languages knowledge and ability
- Interest in software development & problem solving
- Must have completed two(2) semesters of coursework with an emphasis on programming instruction. Candidates must be in the process of obtaining an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in
- the Computer Information Systems field
- Ability to work up to 20 hours per week
- Willingness to learn, grow, and take direction
- Transcripts (unofficial) may be required at time of interview
- Paid internship
- Located just minutes from the MSTC and UWSP campus
- Flexible work schedule
- Fun, collaborative company atmosphere
If you are interested in this position please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] in PDF format. In your email, please tell us about yourself, your background, why you are interested in this opportunity, and why you believe you would make a good fit. The subject line should be "Resume for Web Developer Internship 2019”.
All applicants will have to pass a background check as well as qualify for employment with E-verify.
Wildcard Corp. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The policy of Wildcard Corp is to fully comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations in regards to non-discrimination in the workplace. It shall be the policy of Wildcard Corp to not discriminate due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, disability, age, military status or veteran status.
Principals only, staffing agencies do not contact.